The sector catering to certified world standard USED Machines from within India and other developed countries is rapidly finding way with attractive price tags into India's industrial market. As cost plays a vital role while choosing high tech machines, more and more companies are opting to purchase second-user manufacturing machines or equipment.
Pre-owned machinery is a good option for small-scale production or for startups, where customers cannot afford expensive machines.
In India, the cost of capital is very high due to the high interest rates, so any step that lowers the cost of setting up a plant, helps the industry. Understanding this scenario, UMEX will be providing a unique opportunity to BUY OR SELL ANY INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY
and be an ideal platform to explore and buy the Best Pre-Owned Industrial Machinery from 18 Countries for various industries like:
Metal & Metal Working Machinery | Sheet Working Machinery & Machine Tools | Power Press, CNC, Lathes | Stamping and Fabrication Machinery Equipment | Forging & Cutting Equipment | Textile Machinery | Construction Machinery | Automation
ABOUT UMEX 2019The 14th edition of UMEX 2019 - Asia’s Largest Expo on USED Machinery is being hosted by ITEI - The Indian subsidiary of ITE Group PLC (UK) in cooperation with MTI (Machinery Trade International),
the globally acclaimed magazine on Pre-Owned machines. The 3 day event will be held from 20th-22nd September 2019 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India.
It is supported by reputed industry association ‘World Metal Forum'.
UMEX series of exhibitions serve as an excellent platform to establish crucial connections in Manufacturing Supply Chain across Various Sectors. The event connects suppliers of Pre-Owned Industrial Machinery, manufacturers & fabricators for better business growth. It has become an ultimate facilitator of industry’s development by creating B2B cooperation between manufacturers and consumers of various sectors.UMEX will be a complete conclave of CEOs, Plant Managers, Material Manager, Maintenance Managers, Factory Managers, Quality Heads and Industry Experts associated with Metal Working, Metal Forming & Fabricating and Allied Industries.
- Only focused exhibition on Used Machinery sector in Asia
- Encompassing sectors - Metals, Construction & Engineering, Manufacturing & Equipment, Machine Tools & Automation, Textile, etc.
- Organized in cooperation with MTI (Machinery Trade International), the globally acclaimed magazine on pre-owned machines
- Regular exhibitors from 18 countries including Belarus, France, Germany, India, Italy, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United
- The Event attracts Visitors from India, the Indian sub-continent and beyond
- Live presentation of used machinery and equipment
MORE OPPORTUNITES AT UMEX 2019
UMEX 2019 edition shall further accelerate this momentum by attracting larger number of Trade Visitors and shall once again be organized along with following concurrent shows as an extended platform for Metal Working, Metal Forming, Fabricating and Finishing needs and creating a Mega Business Carnival for Engineering and Manufacturing industries in India:
- CWE - for Advanced Cutting and Welding Equipment & Technology including Laser Technology
- IMEX - for Latest Machine Tools (CNC, Laser, Shot Blasting, Measuring & Testing Equipment and more……)
- HTF - for Advanced Hand Tools, Power Tools and Fasteners
- WOM – for Metal Production, Processing and Metal working Industry
- TECHINDIA - for Engineering and Manufacturing (Pumps, Valves, Compressors and more…….)
Block your dates for this Biggest Business Festival scheduled during 20th-22nd September 2019 in Mumbai.
For more information on the exhibition, please log on to www.umexonline.com
or call us at +91 9911185378, +91 9654393213